Tagged Under: , , ,

100+ Reasons Why I Love You So Much

  • Share The Gag
  • Hello friends here are 100+ reasons to love your loved one.Read every love quote and feel love...

    1. I love the way we finish each other’s sentences.
    2. I love the way I know you’ll never give up on me.
    3. I love the fact that I wouldn’t ever give up on you.
    4. I love the way you look at me.
    5. I love how beautiful your eyes are.
    6. I love the way I can’t imagine a day without you in my life.
    7. I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn’t know how to go on.
    8. I love the way we cuddle and watch sunsets together.
    9. I love the way we sometimes stay up all night and just talk, then watch the sunrise together.
    10. I love how I know you’ll always be there when I need you to be.
    11. I love the fact that I will always be there for you too.
    12. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you.
    13. I love how complete I feel when I am with you.
    14. I love how our bodies just fit together.
    15. I love the way you make me laugh.
    16. I love the way you laugh.
    17. I love the way you won’t compromise yourself when we are together.
    18. I love the way you won’t let me compromise myself.
    19. I love your thoughtfulness.
    20. I love your tenderness.
    21. I love your ability to speak without saying a single word.
    22. I love the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking.
    23. I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you’re right here with me.
    24. I love the way you surprise me with the perfect gifts that show you pay attention to me.
    25. I love the way you’ll watch a sporting game with me even though you may not be interested in it.
    26. I love the way you treat my friends.
    27. I love your love for the things that interest me.
    28. I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy.
    29. I love how you demand respect but are not controlling.
    30. I love how I would do anything in this world to make you happy.
    31. I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy.
    32. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone.
    33. I love the way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.
    34. I love the completeness and oneness I feel when we make love.
    35. I love your sensuality.
    36. I love how our romance feels like the perfect romance movie.
    37. I love how you are my soul mate.
    38. I love the way you handle troubled times.
    39. I love the way you respect me.
    40. I love the way you protect and defend me.
    41. I love how you feel when we cuddle.
    42. I love the softness of your lips against mine.
    43. I love the softness of you lips against my body.
    44. I love the feeling of your hair brushing against me when we make love.
    45. I love laying in bed at night talking about nothing.
    46. I love waking up to find we’ve been cuddling together all night.
    47. I love the surprises you leave for me.
    48. I love your intelligence.
    49. I love your ingenuity.
    50. I love your ability to make friends where ever we go.
    51. I love your love for life.
    52. I love your passion for your hobbies and interests.
    53. I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.
    54. I love how I thank God every day for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life.
    55. I love the fact you gave me the gift of our children.
    56. I love the special moments that we shared that will remain my fondest memories of you and I.
    57. I love spending the holidays with the one person I love the most.
    58. I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room.
    59. I love how you love me.
    60. I love how I love you.
    61. I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me.
    62. I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am.
    63. I love the way you spark my creativity and imagination.
    64. I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I’m with you.
    65. I love your sense of humor.
    66. I love the way you make me feel like royalty.
    67. I love the way you dress.
    68. I love your understated elegance.
    69. I love you just the way you are.
    70. I love your spontaneity.
    71. I love our life together.
    72. I love how if I died right now I would be the happiest person alive knowing I found my one true love.
    73. I love the fact that we will grow old together.
    74. I love your way with words.
    75. I love the way you look when your sleeping.
    76. I love the way you think you look awful when you first wake up when it is actually then I find you the most beautiful.
    77. I love your willingness to share everything and most especially your heart with me.
    78. I love your strength of character.
    79. I love taking showers together.
    80. I love the way you leave me love notes to find whenever you’re gone.
    81. I love the way you treat me.
    82. I love the way you take care of us.
    83. I love your cooking.
    84. I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing every day things.
    85. I love the way you show your affection when we are around friends and/or family.
    86. I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public.
    87. I love your confidence.
    88. I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough.
    89. I love the way we make up after a fight.
    90. I love how you treat our children.
    91. I love the way you support me when I’m off track.
    92. I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me.
    93. I love your beautiful hair.
    94. I love your ody.
    95. I love your openness to try new things.
    96. I love your ability to talk things through.
    97. I love your courage to be you.
    98. I love your greatness.
    99. I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me.
    100. I love how I am and feel when I am with you!
    101. I love you for you!
    Description: reasons why i love you, love quote, quote for you love one, why i love you, best love quotes why i love you, love you so much quotes, 100+ reasons to love your loved one.Read every love quote and feel love